Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just been in touch with power bronze international,they are UK based company and have some screens and other products out for the mt09. I will be getting their sport screen to try out and see how it work.
YAMAHA ,MT-09, 21 (250 MM) 430-U229B
As soon as I get the bike next week I will be installing this and the tail tidy I've received today.
I will post pictures of the install and report back.
Aleks

·
Registered
137 Posts
Pyramid Plastics in the UK has a flyscreen:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Pyramid Plastics in the UK has a flyscreen:
I like that ... The only concern is that I it could pick up scratches fairly quickly...

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha MT-09 SP
70 Posts
Just been in touch with power bronze international,they are UK based company and have some screens and other products out for the mt09. I will be getting their sport screen to try out and see how it work.
YAMAHA ,MT-09, 21 (250 MM) 430-U229B
As soon as I get the bike next week I will be installing this and the tail tidy I've received today.
I will post pictures of the install and report back.
Aleks
Uh yeah that's the one. That's the only one that actually looks good

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks for posting those “real world” photos Dezoo. The fit, particularly where it mounts looks good. To me it’s clean and simple, and provides a smoother look vs what’s underneath. Nice touch on the stripes.👍

·
Registered
35 Posts
My Mustard Bikes windscreen arrived 18 days after placing the order (fine by me). It's super easy to install and IMO looks pretty good, certainly meets my expectations for tidying up the area underneath. It's simple, clean, and the finish matches the factory finish of the surrounding headlight area really closely!

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha MT-09 SP
70 Posts
My Mustard Bikes windscreen arrived 18 days after placing the order (fine by me). It's super easy to install and IMO looks pretty good, certainly meets my expectations for tidying up the area underneath. It's simple, clean, and the finish matches the factory finish of the surrounding headlight area really closely!
That does look pretty good, I'm waiting on my Powerbronze one. Hopefully I made the right decision lol

If it is too big, I'll just nickname it the "dad bike"

·
Registered
78 Posts
That does look pretty good, I'm waiting on my Powerbronze one. Hopefully I made the right decision lol

If it is too big, I'll just nickname it the "dad bike"
Which version did you go for ? I prefer the powerbronze as it covered the 4 Alan bolts and they are not visible anymore ... 👍

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha MT-09 SP
70 Posts
Which version did you go for ? I prefer the powerbronze as it covered the 4 Alan bolts and they are not visible anymore ... 👍
I went for the Power Bronze Light screen, I just haven't gotten it yet.

I'm on the west side of the US so, it takes a bit of time to get things from the UK/Europe.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I went for the Power Bronze Light screen, I just haven't gotten it yet.

I'm on the west side of the US so, it takes a bit of time to get things from the UK/Europe.
I will definitely post pictures before you then ... 😂...can't wait to put it on ... I've got bar end mirrors installed and they are awesome ...

·
Registered
63 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha MT-09 SP
53 Posts
Hi guys, I'm experimenting myself with 3D printer. I think I'm close to be happy how it looks. Next step will be to finish it properly and then try to make it reproducible :)
VERY interesting! What kind of printer are you using? I have a Prusa MK3.... Would you be willing to share the model?

Thanks!

·
Registered
78 Posts
I will definitely post pictures before you then ... 😂...can't wait to put it on ... I've got bar end mirrors installed and they are awesome ...
Here are some shots of the powerbronze screen. Installed and tested and it's brilliant,no buffeting and keeps the bugs of better than stock ... I like the aggressive looks and will change the stock Allen bolts for black ones...
Aleks

41 - 60 of 77 Posts