Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
81 - 100 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
If you look closely you will find headers with a collector can and headers without one on their website... And they are priced different as well. I've had their headers on my t700sm and have been great.
I'm definitely buying one from them soon.
Can't decide which one ,I'm tempted by the full system with the black tailpipe. Don't want to loud as I've been there and it's gets to you at some point.
Aleks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just pre-ordered the new Yoshi yesterday. I hummed and hawed about the other two offerings I know (Akra & Arrow), but the low mount Yoshi just looks the best IMO. I loved the R77 I had on my MT-07. I do wish they had released a Carbon variant of the new 09 exhaust but alas, I can always switch the exhaust out later if Yoshi or one of the other manufacturers starts producing something more attractive.
I pre-ordered my Yoshi exhaust in early July and asked them when should I expect it to arrive, they told me it would ship in October. I just emailed them to ask when the ETA was once more and they told me it would ship in early January 2022. I’m not saying I regret pre-ordering it, but the long wait definitely sucks. Sure, the stock exhaust isn’t horrible sounding, but people on the road don’t hear me, which is extremely dangerous, especially here in South Florida. I hope the new ETA doesn’t change. Sucks to be me.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I pre-ordered my Yoshi exhaust in early July and asked them when should I expect it to arrive, they told me it would ship in October. I just emailed them to ask when the ETA was once more and they told me it would ship in early January 2022. I’m not saying I regret pre-ordering it, but the long wait definitely sucks. Sure, the stock exhaust isn’t horrible sounding, but people on the road don’t hear me, which is extremely dangerous, especially here in South Florida. I hope the new ETA doesn’t change. Sucks to be me.
I already canceled my Yoshi pre-order for exactly the same reason haha.

My riding season is basically over anyways. I kind of want to wait until there’s a full titanium exhaust now.

·
Registered
32 Posts
How did you end up going with this exhaust? I've been searching youtube for a clip from someone and nobody seems to have uploaded one yet. It looks great!
Hey, sorry i haven't updated. I only got out for a quick rip lst week. I haven't really got a great clip of it i will try seeing about getting it on here.
It keeps saying i can't attach it. Something about an extension that's not allowed. Here's a link of a European one

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha MT-09 SP
116 Posts
Hey, sorry i haven't updated. I only got out for a quick rip lst week. I haven't really got a great clip of it i will try seeing about getting it on here.
It keeps saying i can't attach it. Something about an extension that's not allowed. Here's a link of a European one
I mean, that's cool and all but he has the low mount Works exhaust with the baffle in. We need that GOOD GOOD sound you know?

·
Registered
2 Posts
See that M4 has released an exhaust system for the 2021 mt09's. Ceramic coated in all black. Really was waiting for the m4, but I'm not sure whats with the fat midsection of the pipe... is it a Cat?? I hope not! Will be contacting them to see if they recommend and ecu flash after putting on the system, and whats with the CC in the middle of the system.

·
Registered
213 Posts
See that M4 has released an exhaust system for the 2021 mt09's. Ceramic coated in all black. Really was waiting for the m4, but I'm not sure whats with the fat midsection of the pipe... is it a Cat?? I hope not! Will be contacting them to see if they recommend and ecu flash after putting on the system, and whats with the CC in the middle of the system.
I have tried google briefly,could you share the link ... 😬

81 - 100 of 147 Posts