Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
101 - 120 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha MT-09 SP
116 Posts
I could wait no longer, and I ordered the Akrapovic Carbon exhaust. I am sorry Graves I will think about you if you ever make an exhaust for a 21+ MT09

·
Registered
2021 MT09 SP
41 Posts
With these prices anyone should get the Akra .Only Dominator is reasonable alternative.
I agree that akra is top notch, but I have owned many other brands like sc project, shark, termignoni and the quality was really good as well. I dont think it is reasonable to dismiss other brands, especially if someone is looking to have something more unique or does not like the look of the Akra.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is the reply from M4:
It is NOT a Catalytic converter. It has two straight through mufflers so it will have a good sound and not be ultra obnoxious while still having a "shorty" look. Pipe performs very well. The pictures are of my personal motorcycle. I have been riding it without mapping work and it runs good. Also the air/fuel ratio is close to perfect on the dyno. I am sure you could improve the performance and ride ability with mapping work but its not absolutely required.

Thanks for the interest!

I like Akra exhaust but really really don't like the high mount/placement of their current offerings. Prefer the low mount of the Yoshi or M4.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sorry a month later, but where did you find this? That's the system I'm looking for for my SP also but I can't find it anywhere!
My apologies. I haven't logged in last couple weeks . I had pre ordered mine through a Canadian vendor i have been buying from for close to 20 years . But as a few , and vcyclenut has already answered , you should be good to buy it through them. I will be keeping an eye on his tune when he gets his arrow system tested.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Vehicle

Tire Land vehicle Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system
For people who are looking for a very good quality exhaust and not burn a hole in your wallet, get yourself a dominator... Welding is excellent ,fitment great and the sound amazing.. would recommend highly.
Bike is going on the dyno for a remap in a week's time and I'll confirm numbers.
Aleks

101 - 120 of 147 Posts