Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll start with my Pazzo Shorty Levers. I chose Black and have absolutely no regrets. Photo's to follow.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Hum dont know , never rode it stock but after 2000 miles with the stocks forks . Eeeee , need to get the cartridge s in next werek . It was a long cold spring , then hip surgery, then off to Ireland, now its ride time

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
CRG arrows with rhinomoto ends.

·
Registered
511 Posts
My best mod was installing my Arrows exhaust and getting with Nick at Stoltec and Nels at 2 wheel dynoworks to do the ecu flash for the group that purchased the Arrows exhaust.Made 10 hp and 5 ft lbs of torque with out the baffle love keeping every one awake around me riding ha ha. Side note I gotta get with Nels to do a follow up on the Arrow on the dyno.

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
I've done several nice mods to the bike, but probably the best mod so far has to be the suspension upgrades. For me, it made the bike actually rideable for the type of riding that I do every time I go out on the bike. In my opinion, if the bike won't handle correctly, you lose a lot of the fun factor of the FZ09.

Reactions: Hawkerjet and v2Bob

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I am going to have to cheat on this one and pick 2.

Hands down it is: SS.

Suspension and seat.

There is an old saying in the car business: "There is an ass for every seat."

Well I think this also applies to bikes too in sort of a different way, since your arse is the direct recipient of these 2 upgrades.

If your arse is happy then the rest of you will bee happy too!

·
Registered
192 Posts
I got to say my fav mod so far is the T-Rex full sliders set, as far as the suspension I have tightened it and it feels great slot better than he soft settings. Can't wait to get an exhaust tho.

·
Registered
128 Posts
No performance mods yet so ill have to go with the yosh fender eliminator

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 44 Posts