Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I was going to do the second but I didn’t want to make a consecutive challenge. My unique challenge was a failure 😞. I have a fountain right outside my office too for that challenge. 🙂

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
the next challenge is your Yamaha under a bridge. We have several roads here in the area that make this shot possible. Hopefully you have some in your neck of the woods.
We're on your bike in front of a fountain. Since LazyRider got the first graffiti shot, he got to choose the next challenge.

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
Not my FZ (my previous bike - Connie), but I thought this was a pretty cool painting. I forget the details of the story, but I think the guy on the bike is Bill Elliott's cousin (some relation). He died young but was a bike lover. I believe the building is owned by his family. Can anyone in the SE correct/complete the story?

·
Registered
631 Posts
next challenge ... :unsure: some kind of museum? heavy equipment? sculptures?... take your pick....:sneaky:(y)

mirrors are cheapos, and i don't remember where i got them (maybe aliexpress), had them since 2015ish? i like them cuz they go over the stock bar end weights... no need to do any other mods... you can still find them in black on amazon... they were about $25 back than when i got them...

·
Registered
2018 MT 09
674 Posts
If it wasn't 45* outside I if go grab this one, but it's a tad bit too cold for my fair weather soul

·
Registered
13 Posts
OK. I have been wanting to get in on this. Love the photos everyone. I wanted to get the Fountain Hills fountain, but got beat. Here is a museum. AZ Commemorative Air Force museum.

I vote for a bike in front of big equipment next.

·
Registered
2016 XSR900 60th Anniv. Edition
2,386 Posts
OK. I have been wanting to get in on this. Love the photos everyone. I wanted to get the Fountain Hills fountain, but got beat. Here is a museum. AZ Commemorative Air Force museum.
Next challenge? [Okay, edited in, I see...]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Might as well finish off DacoSilver's suggestions: bike in front of heavy equipment. I'll get another one later.

61 - 80 of 113 Posts