Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Sorry guys, I was riding home. Was getting kinda chilly.

Next challenge... Imma do this one, but if the group hate it, I'll change.

Your MT-09/FZ-09 in front of a Nuclear Power plant!

·
Registered
473 Posts
I did some quick research, and it seems this one is gonna happen on the East Coast again:

Don't judge me for being an Imperialist American... I'm actually Brazilian.

Reactions: Screan29

·
Registered
924 Posts

·
Registered
2016 XSR900 60th Anniv. Edition
2,319 Posts
Ha! I literally drove past ours (Palo Verde) last week. It's a crap ride from here to there on a motorcycle, though, so I'm not making it up there again for a picture... 😛

·
Registered
24 Posts
OK ok, I would like to make this one a little unique by asking " two " members, to post shots of there MT's in front of some "nice" graffiti. That's two separate photos or two members MT's together / combined, in one photo in front of some nice graffiti.

Wait am I allowed to bend the rules :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
OK ok, I would like to make this one a little unique by asking " two " members, to post shots of there MT's in front of some "nice" graffiti. That's two separate photos or two members MT's together / combined, in one photo in front of some nice graffiti.

If we can get it, cool. The first of the 2 to get the picture done sets the next challenge.

·
Registered
141 Posts

Ok here’s the first one

41 - 60 of 62 Posts