Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
201 - 220 of 225 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Houston National Cemetery
To those who gave their lives to serve protect and defend our freedoms, thank you for all you've done. May you rest in peace.

Next challenge, your Yamaha in front of a local food truck 🤤

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
It was raining during the night but a break in the morning gave me a chance to grab this pic before all the work traffic. Here's a Taco Trailer for the local food truck challenge!

For the next challenge I want to pick something really easy in hopes of reviving the thread so... show us your Yamaha at a park! Bonus points if you include something park-y in the background like a basketball court, haha. This has been a really fun thread to follow so I hope to see people back into it with an easy one. If the park feels too easy use the unspent creativity getting one heck of a shot of your bike there.

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Registered
2016 xsr 900
1,504 Posts
Love this thread and started playing along with a similar theme on another forum I'm a member of. Their last challenge was 'a real helicopter' and I took the shot below.
Our current challenge is a park - which should be super easy - someone grab it before I do!
Tire Cloud Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
2019 Yamaha MT 10
1,931 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Well, I didn't check this thread for a couple days and Psycoreefer beat me to the park. I will post my pics anyway, but we are still on his suggestion of "someplace adults go to have fun."

Some bonus history to go with the park photo too.

Sky Plant Shade Street light Branch

Rectangle Wood Grey Font Paint

Font Rectangle Wood History Commemorative plaque

201 - 220 of 225 Posts