Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If your significant other is still looking for a gift... Revzilla has the Yoshimura full systems on sale right now. $670 for the polished can, $750 for the carbon fiber can. Free ship, $30 Zilla cash. Good deal.

Merry Christmas.

I hate autocorrect. Can someone please fix the title? Why would autocorrect just make up words?!

·
Registered
290 Posts
I was given an offer from Motorcycle Superstore for the R77 Full Carbon for $702 shipped on Sat-Sun only. Passed on it as I'm waiting til early Spring for an Akrapovic system.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
My AKRA is being delivered today. I thought this may help someone out. The sale was one day. $702 is cheap, but I don't like the polished headers, or the huge can on the Yoshimura, personally.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
ugh - the wife is getting me a tour master suite that Thantos posted a few weeks ago. Maybe for next year....I wasn't planning on getting a can - but you guys posting all of these videos made it too hard to resist.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I held out as long as I could... But with three solid months off from riding, I had no excuse! I won't have time to install it until January, and pull the ECU, but time is on my side. I cannot wait to hear it with the baffle out!

·
Registered
833 Posts
My AKRA is being delivered today. I thought this may help someone out. The sale was one day. $702 is cheap, but I don't like the polished headers, or the huge can on the Yoshimura, personally.
Looks are subjective, but it is a quality system. Thanks for looking out! Enjoy your AKRA!

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Even if I wanted to order one, it's a no go for north of the border shoppers. I get a feeling exhaust lands under the "oversized" items that can not be shipped internationally. :(

RevZilla - International Shipping Terms & Conditions

Tires, hazardous, oversize and easily damaged items cannot be shipped internationally. These product types include all:
Batteries
Bodywork
Exhausts
Oversize luggage
Stands
Windshields

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are motorcycle superstores scarce up there? I'm up in Edmonton a few times this month, it's lovely this time of year.

I had a few trips to Calgary over the summer, nothing this month.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Even if I wanted to order one, it's a no go for north of the border shoppers. I get a feeling exhaust lands under the "oversized" items that can not be shipped internationally. :(

RevZilla - International Shipping Terms & Conditions

Tires, hazardous, oversize and easily damaged items cannot be shipped internationally. These product types include all:
Batteries
Bodywork
Exhausts
Oversize luggage
Stands
Windshields
this is a pretty small box for an exhaust. Maybe 3'x1'x1.5' (could be a little off on height and width) and it's all secured in there with an expandable foam. I wouldn't call it oversized.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy 5 S using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts