·
Registered
235 Posts
Looks like it sticks out way to far

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can somebody put togather dyno numbers on all the exhaust systems that are out and compare price,power and weight ?

·
Registered
155 Posts
IMHO, its ugly as hell. I know the stock exhaust isnt great but I like where and hot it exits. I dont like seeing much of the exhaust.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Can somebody put togather dyno numbers on all the exhaust systems that are out and compare price,power and weight ?
All the info is on the vendor websites.. however its easy to cheat the dyno numbers. So the only thing you can really measure is price and weight. I can tell you from my experience, the Graves exhaust is really light, sounds amazing and adds allot more torque. Add the Power commander and it turns into a beast. Its the most expensive one that I know of, but for me performance has more value over style and brand name. You have to first decide whats more important for your money, then you can make a healthy decision.

Reactions: RichBaker

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Actually, I think that pic on their site is a crappy photo-chop....the real thing likely looks even different yet.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Yoshimura and Suzuki go hand in hand. Yoshimura and Yamaha, not so much.

·
Registered
357 Posts
The thing I cant grasp is why Yosh is still holding on to the polished stainless thing. Its not 1993 anymore. Do it in natural stainless, or black ceramic. Its just UGLY. Also, I hope that is a photoshop, cause the angle of the pipe is terrible. I feel like all the after market pipes should be the same angle as the stock exhaust tip at least. Oh well. And they need to do the R-77D, it looks SOOOOOOOOO much better.

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
I disagree somewhat. Yes, Yoshimura has spent many more hours and resources with Suzuki, but Pops started with Kawasaki before his factory relationship with Suzuki.

Having said that, the Yoshimura was my best pick for my wife's CBR600F2 and her Yamaha R6S. The Yoshimura is not my best pick for the FZ. I would have never considered the Arrow until I compared it to the rest, and now I am pleased with the Arrow purchase.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just throwing this out there...

Coming from the Honda side owning an 07 600RR and 08 1000RR, I have seen that Yoshi, Akra, Leo and Arrow full systems usually make the most power per dollar when paired up with the Power Commander or Bazzaz tuners.

Arrow is my personal favorite.

These FZ09s are bad little bikes! Cant wait to see the aftermarket support for them take off.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Graves is the only pipe with stepped head tubes... A WELL proven torque-enhancing feature. I'm going with Graves when I get a pipe.

Reactions: motomom
1 - 20 of 30 Posts