Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Sometimes you really have to wonder about the laws. That barely moves the plate and turn signals. Both are still in good view. That should be 100% legal in my opinion. Frustrating sometimes.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Any of you guys know if it is compatible with the lock under the seat?

Reactions: Klye07

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Sometimes you really have to wonder about the laws. That barely moves the plate and turn signals. Both are still in good view. That should be 100% legal in my opinion. Frustrating sometimes.
I blame the cops.

;) jk

·
Registered
13 Posts
I love the look. Also wondering if it comes with the turn signals or if they have to be purchased separately. Looking forward to your review when it arrives.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Very clean, but more than the graves...makes no sense to me. Then again I'm accepting that a fender is a good idea since i will be doing rain riding sometimes, and i like the stock look because the Socal cops are very picky sometimes.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
it came early and all i can say is top notch quality. cant install for a couple days though. more pics after install. 20140325_195816.jpg 20140325_200504.jpg 20140325_200506.jpg

·
Registered
67 Posts
I just installed mine, I'll get some pics up soon.. Has a license light with 4 small leds.. tucks to the oem brake light nicely.. the plastic keyhole cover is removed off stock housing and re-installed on the yoshi kit..

·
Registered
67 Posts
If your in Canada you won't be using the yoshi plate bracket as our plates are much larger (not sure on the us size).. Although I wouldn't have used the bracket anyway, I'm not a fan of labels.. The led light has an etched yoshimura logo on it, which I had planned to paint over, but after seeing it on the bike I don't mind it

1 - 20 of 79 Posts