Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for the yoshi fender eliminator kit but none of my usual online dealers have it in stock
Has anyone purchased one recently and if so where did you buy it from? Looking to order this weekend but refuse to pay full retail at 129$ from yoshimura direct!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got mine from Motostarz for $120 shipped. I think Revzilla was like $5 cheaper but saw that after the fact. Ha

·
Registered
833 Posts
Last time I looked revzilla was out of stock.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Just buy it. Its worth the money and doubtful youll find much of a discount anywhere else

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have seen it on a few sites for 109$ with free shipping but out of stock,of course!!!
Yoshi wants full retail at 129$ which isnt too bad but 16$ for shipping to NY is alittle overboard i think!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I checked E-bay and a few sellers have new ones in stock.Never bought from ebay,i am unsure if this is legit and in stock.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I checked E-bay and a few sellers have new ones in stock.Never bought from ebay,i am unsure if this is legit and in stock.

I purchased mine from ebay with no problems. Seller bombaybusa is legit and got me mine quick.

·
Registered
79 Posts
All of my OEM accessories came from hondaeasttoledo. And everything else here, there, everywhere... just check their feedback before you buy. I also buy a lot of stuff from mc_powersports, mainly gear though.

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts