Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just signed the papers today and put a down payment on a brand new liquid graphite 09.. Super stoked! here's some pics I snapped at the dealership with my iphone.

image(1).jpg image(2).jpg image(3).jpg image(5).jpg image(7).jpg

Reactions: Niner

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you outside the usa? Looks cool with the blinkers and tidy tail.

Daniel
I'm in Vancouver Canada, yeah I saw one of the dealers demo bikes with those signals and fender delete so told them to give mine the same treatment. I will also be adding either ASV or Pazzo shorty levers in blue, the salesman said that will order in both lever brands so I can choose the one that matches the rims the best. I also plan to buy a Rizoma aluminum fly screen and get it painted to look like liquid graphite with blurple stripes. It's all about accessorising baby!:p

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
354 Posts
What brand are the lights and the tail tidy?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What brand are the lights and the tail tidy?
I'm not sure about the signals but I can ask the dealer this week, the tail tidy must be a yamaha part because it's got the MT/FZ symbol painted on it.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Thanks I look forward to the answer. They do look familiar but can't place it.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Actually I just looked on the Yamaha.ca website under FZ-09 accessories and the tail tidy and signals are both there. Not sure if the accessories in the US Yamaha site are the same?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Dam old timers.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys glad to aboard :cool:

·
Registered
555 Posts
The LED's and rear fender are genuine Yamaha accessories. The indicators even have resistors inline so as to not mess the flash rate.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The LED's and rear fender are genuine Yamaha accessories. The indicators even have resistors inline so as to not mess the flash rate.
Yep and they look sooo much better than those bowling ball sized stock flashers..

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 33 Posts