Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I'd like to present to you our first decal design for YamahaFZ09.com! If you've been debating on what your first modification will be, we have the answer! Install the YamahaFZ09.com decal for a quick and easy visual appearance upgrade :) I've also been told it could even give you a slight increase in performance [This statement has not been confirmed through the use of a dyno. ;)]. To show our appreciation to the entire community these decals are in stock and ready to ship for FREE!. We will be sending 2 decals out to each member. If you would like more, please let me know.

If your interested, shoot me a PM with your Name and Address.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR NAME & ADDRESS IS FORMATTED CORRECTLY HOW IT SHOULD APPEAR ON AN ENVELOPE

After you receive your decals, be sure to post pics showing off your YamahaFZ09.com pride :)

Unfortunately these are no longer available: No More Stickers For You and Me :(

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
lol, yeah, what motorcycle riders often call cars. And car drivers are cagers etc.

After you've done a lot of sport riding try driving a sporty car on your fav twisty bike road. It's like being in a box, stuff outside the windows seems abstract. Like you are watching TV while your Lazyboy lounger is being slammed side to side.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Super Moderator
5,708 Posts
I'm in.........thanks Nick

·
Registered
558 Posts
1418872_746749155342610_1502195914_o.jpg

My stickers showed up today! Thanks again Nick! :D

·
Registered
558 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Mine came too! Some hella licking went in to sealin my envelope, Had to cut it apart ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

·
Registered
127 Posts
Received mine today! Thank you they look really good quality. Now I just need to wait until next spring to put them on the bike i will buy ;)

·
Registered
611 Posts
Received mine today! Thank you they look really good quality. Now I just need to wait until next spring to put them on the bike i will buy ;)
Until then, we insist you bumper sticker them =) lol, j/k

1 - 20 of 60 Posts