Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a couple of extra sets of these for sale. Two decals per set in original packaging. Word is Yamaha stopped the manufacturer from making these, so I don't think there are any more available. $10. shipping via 1st class mail, with upgraded shipping available if you want tracking and /or insurance. Check, money order or paypal accepted.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle

·
Registered
20 Posts
I was wondering where i could get a set of those ! I think those are only on the the Mt-09.....but i like "em. Whats your email address for paypal?

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Mine are red reflective, and they are smaller than the MT stock stickers. I could only find one set on the WWW. They are out of production thanks to Yamaha's legal team.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a gloss black one that i bought by accident (didn't know it was ALL black) too dark, i mean you can still see over it but the color is just too over powering. thinking of getting a smoke colored one. I've been bitching about there crappy web site ever since i put it on. I thought it would grow on me but.....not so much! I guess i should get over it ! anyway i have one for sale $50

·
Registered
473 Posts
I like the stickers but also like the idea that it doesn't say Yamaha anywhere on the bike. Just that mysterious FZ09 on the side cover and the tuning forks on the tank. Still get people asking what kind of bike is that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts