Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Billy. Far better than the Dark Side of Japan and street fighter videos.
Agreed Bob. That chick with the crazy face tattoo on the original video was a little bit much for me. This video looks Americanized for the U.S. market. They could shorten up some of the hanging out footage, and have a little more riding footage, but overall I thought the new one was good.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Both films are great just different.

The first one reminded me of certain scenes in the movie

The new one is definitely targeted toward young, professional Starbucks-drinking, gym-going, social media types.

I'm not that young, anymore, but do drink Starbucks (on occasion--more of a black tea guy), workout, and use social media!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a question for any of you who have the bike. Watch closely at :25 to :28 when they do the instrument gauge close up. It appears that the bike is going 52 mph in 6th gear. That doesn't lug the engine? Or does the engine perform fine from low revs?

I'm just wondering. I figured the FZ-09 would do 52 in 2nd gear. I can't make out what mode the rider is in. Just curious

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I have a question for any of you who have the bike. Watch closely at :25 to :28 when they do the instrument gauge close up. It appears that the bike is going 52 mph in 6th gear. That doesn't lug the engine? Or does the engine perform fine from low revs?

I'm just wondering. I figured the FZ-09 would do 52 in 2nd gear. I can't make out what mode the rider is in. Just curious
Can do 30 in 6th.

·
Banned
6 Posts
Yamaha launched the bigger-engine brother of the Fascino BS4, called the Fascino 125 Fi. This BS6-compliant scooter is priced at Rs 67,230 for the base drum brake-equipped variant. The Yamaha Fascino 125 FI comes with a Smart Motor Generator System, essentially a silent starter. It also comes with a Stop & Start system which automatically turns off the engine when idling in traffic for a while.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Yamaha launched the bigger-engine brother of the Fascino BS4, called the Fascino 125 Fi. This BS6-compliant scooter is priced at Rs 67,230 for the base drum brake-equipped variant. The Yamaha Fascino 125 FI comes with a Smart Motor Generator System, essentially a silent starter. It also comes with a Stop & Start system which automatically turns off the engine when idling in traffic for a while.
Please........just go away

1 - 12 of 12 Posts