• Aluminium number plates
  • Short carbon front fender with aluminium stays
  • Flat two-tone black/brown seat
  • Knee pads for extra grip and control
  • Wide foot pegs
  • Billet handlebar tensioner
  • Matte black frame, matte bronze wheels
  • Akrapovic exhaust as Yamaha Genuine accessory

Sophisticated new bodywork and special components add a new edge to the MT-09 Street Tracker’s credibility.

Beautifully crafted aluminium number plates, two-tone flat seat and knee grips complete the authentic urban scrambler look – wide foot pegs that improve high speed cornering add to the performance, proving that this style is not just for show.

The new MT-09 Street Tracker delivers perfect proportions on the street with a stylish and sophisticated design that pays homage to the authentic flat track heroes of yesterday with a modern take. Carbon front fender and a billet handlebar tensioner add a touch of class.

We have created a new forum section for the MT-09 Street Tracker ABS Forum

·
Registered
555 Posts
Yeah not digging the under seat exhaust. But love the bronze wheels and front fender.

Good to know that we will have access to more dress up parts for the 09 even still.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like it is going to be a European market release based on the use of "MT." Hopefully it will do well enough that they will release an "FZ" version for the States.

·
Registered
23 Posts
almost makes it look like a dual sport.... just missing some knobby's!

·
Registered
11 Posts
This is the version I want...With the high exhaust...Fingers crossed they bring it to the states, if they do, I guarantee they'll sell at least one haha

·
Registered
108 Posts
Looks like it is going to be a European market release based on the use of "MT." Hopefully it will do well enough that they will release an "FZ" version for the States.
I went into a UK Yamaha dealer two weeks back to look at the Street Tracker + Street Rally. Was told that there's a waiting list for both and that both are special order only i.e. don't expect to see them on the floor of your local dealer anytime soon (this dealer had 4 MT-09 on display).

·
Registered
166 Posts
Any improvements with the suspension?
How much extra is it and is it worth the sum of its extra parts?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Anyone know how I can get that number plate / windscreen?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Anyone know how I can get that number plate / windscreen?
You should be able to order the parts directly from Yamaha. If your dealer here in NA is saying no, then check ebay.co.uk or simply contact a Yamaha dealer directly in Europe and order it from them. Its been my experience that dealers on either side of the pond are happy to help out.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Good luck getting the akrapovic exhaust for the street tracker... I've been on the phone with French, German, and English speaking folks for a month. No dice.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts