• Aluminium number plates
  • Short carbon front fender with aluminium stays
  • Flat two-tone black/brown seat
  • Knee pads for extra grip and control
  • Wide foot pegs
  • Billet handlebar tensioner
  • Matte black frame, matte bronze wheels
  • Akrapovic exhaust as Yamaha Genuine accessory

Sophisticated new bodywork and special components add a new edge to the MT-09 Street Tracker’s credibility.

Beautifully crafted aluminium number plates, two-tone flat seat and knee grips complete the authentic urban scrambler look – wide foot pegs that improve high speed cornering add to the performance, proving that this style is not just for show.

The new MT-09 Street Tracker delivers perfect proportions on the street with a stylish and sophisticated design that pays homage to the authentic flat track heroes of yesterday with a modern take. Carbon front fender and a billet handlebar tensioner add a touch of class.

We have created a new forum section for the MT-09 Street Tracker ABS Forum

·
Registered
11 Posts
This is the version I want...With the high exhaust...Fingers crossed they bring it to the states, if they do, I guarantee they'll sell at least one haha

·
Registered
108 Posts
Looks like it is going to be a European market release based on the use of "MT." Hopefully it will do well enough that they will release an "FZ" version for the States.
I went into a UK Yamaha dealer two weeks back to look at the Street Tracker + Street Rally. Was told that there's a waiting list for both and that both are special order only i.e. don't expect to see them on the floor of your local dealer anytime soon (this dealer had 4 MT-09 on display).

·
Registered
166 Posts
Any improvements with the suspension?
How much extra is it and is it worth the sum of its extra parts?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Anyone know how I can get that number plate / windscreen?
You should be able to order the parts directly from Yamaha. If your dealer here in NA is saying no, then check ebay.co.uk or simply contact a Yamaha dealer directly in Europe and order it from them. Its been my experience that dealers on either side of the pond are happy to help out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.