Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it will be a year in April since I bought my bike. After the purchase I received something from yamaha corporate thanking me for the purchase. They included a gift certificate off service or goods. Well I never got around to using it and have since lost it. Any idea where I can get a replacement? I searched my email but can't find it any where I think I got it from their site and printed it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,385 Posts
I remember that vaguely, but as I would never consider having my 09 serviced at a dealer, I tossed the letter.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
All I got was a Yamaha baseball cap and crappy key chain.

Oh, and the headlight harness recall, lol.

Reactions: Steve101

·
Banned
739 Posts
For filing out their sales satisfaction survey. It's only good for 90 days, $10 off when you spend $50 on any Yamaha Accessory. I tried to use mine at the shop on oil and a filter at my first change and they said no, Bozo said I had to order something out of the catalog. So I couldn't even use it, so don't sweat it.

I also got one when I took it in for the headlight recall & ECU map. I still have it, good 'till the end of Feb. Same thing, for filing out the service satisfaction survey. I won't use it because I buy everything online nowadays.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya I had no interest in using it which is why I pitched it but I just got a $25 gift certificate from a coworker for a gift exchange. Trying to figure out what I am going to do with it. Maybe buy some yamalube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
^^^ Excellent color choice.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Yea, when I'm wearing that Rapid Red shirt, I can even run faster than normal.........which still ain't very fast!
Ya didn't have to post that. Those of us into Red already know....The others don't believe it.:cool:

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
Ya didn't have to post that. Those of us into Red already know....The others don't believe it.:cool:
Steve, as a community service, I'm just trying to pass along some valuable information..........you know, to try and ed-u-ma-cate the masses! :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts