Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
7881 - 7900 of 7911 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Ha, Darf, with that constellation shirt, guns up, and that malt liquor can on the top of your head, your competition doesn't stand a chance. Hey Brent looks like you lost some beer gut. Losing weight equals more HORSEPOWER.

Great photos and the surface on Roebling road looks sticky. Please keep the photos and video's coming. Also would like to read your opinions of this fast track, braking points, how fast you get your FZ's on that long straight and infamous turn 3 and the lines you took. Pretty sure both of you will be able to ride faster now that you are in intermediate group. How does Evolve differ from N2?

A few years ago at the ECR, @SliderR1 was telling me about his racing days with WERA. He lowsided on turn 3 at Roebling. I was Fortunate enough to ride with N2 in the height or COVID at RR. I met this little 17 year old kid and his Dad. They were from South Africa and the kids name was Sam Lochoff. Sam was riding the new Ninja 400 2 stroke. Sam now rides in Moto America super sport and is competitive on his M4 Suzuki Team.

Thank you for keeping us posted on your next track days.

·
Administrator
3,039 Posts
Ha, Darf, with that constellation shirt, guns up, and that malt liquor can on the top of your head, your competition doesn't stand a chance. Hey Brent looks like you lost some beer gut. Losing weight equals more HORSEPOWER.

Great photos and the surface on Roebling road looks sticky. Please keep the photos and video's coming. Also would like to read your opinions of this fast track, braking points, how fast you get your FZ's on that long straight and infamous turn 3 and the lines you took. Pretty sure both of you will be able to ride faster now that you are in intermediate group. How does Evolve differ from N2?

A few years ago at the ECR, @SliderR1 was telling me about his racing days with WERA. He lowsided on turn 3 at Roebling. I was Fortunate enough to ride with N2 in the height or COVID at RR. I met this little 17 year old kid and his Dad. They were from South Africa and the kids name was Sam Lochoff. Sam was riding the new Ninja 400 2 stroke. Sam now rides in Moto America super sport and is competitive on his M4 Suzuki Team.

Thank you for keeping us posted on your next track days.
I guarantee you my beer gut is still as voluptuous as ever… so that idea can go away. Lol

here’s a quick vid from today. @Darf and I are battling it out over who gets the track day trophy.

·
Registered
21 MT09 SP 05 Ninja 636
14 Posts
"wHeN yOu GoNnA gEt A rEaL bIkE...?"
"I only wave to other hogs"

That happens all the time on my ninja. But honestly it seems a lot of Harley guys are MT09 curious. They can't decide if it's a crotch rocket or a supermoto bike. Then they inevitably hit you with the old "how big is the motor" and I get to melt their brain with "890cc triple cylinder". Apparently having 3 cylinders is very exotic to your average Harley guy.

7881 - 7900 of 7911 Posts