Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
7861 - 7880 of 7976 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts

· Administrator
3,345 Posts
Man, I wish I was there, watch out for that off camber turn 3.🤣 Please take plenty of photos of WERA bikes. Also like to know how your new front shocks are wrkg out and along with the Penske rear. @Darf how are those lextec rear sets? Glad to see you’ll be riding in intermediate.
Yeah man.
Just realized my rear Q4 is about cooked. Probably going to buy another one here. So that lasted about 2–3 track days lol

· Registered
2022 Yamaha MT-09 SP
12 Posts
My oldest drove through there about a month ago heading north.

She loved Portugal, being fluent in Spanish and Italian, she picked up enough Portuguese before visiting to get by pretty well.

On my bucket list!
I live really close by, the weather in this particular area is not perfect but it has some great beautiful roads!

In Portugal if you speak English you'll be fine, we're one of the European countries that speak better English because all our media is not dubbed, only subtitles, so we learn it pretty early on.

· Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Since my forks are off to Traxxion Dynamics for some long overdue service I figured this would be a good time for some new plugs, throttle cables, air filter and a TBS. Note the photo of the manometer. It was taken before I turned any screws and the last TBS was about 12 or 15K ago. These little motors are sweet!
Tire Wheel Automotive fuel system Fuel tank Vehicle
Font Gas Electric blue Glass Machine

7861 - 7880 of 7976 Posts