Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
7841 - 7860 of 7976 Posts

· Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Portugal actually 🇵🇹
Now let's work it down to a region or maybe a town or village.
That way I can explore around on Google Earth and quite possibly learn something about the location where that picture was actually taken.
It is also customary for the cool kids to add the place they call home to their avatar so with the stroke of the cursor that place will show up. For example: swipe your cursor over the post below yours and you can see that Snarfy666 lives around Rotterdam. Makes life easier for curious folks like me.
In closing let me say that I love the photo you posted. There's no better place for a motorcycle than a shady country lane!

· Registered
2022 Yamaha MT-09 SP
12 Posts
Now let's work it down to a region or maybe a town or village.
That way I can explore around on Google Earth and quite possibly learn something about the location where that picture was actually taken.
It is also customary for the cool kids to add the place they call home to their avatar so with the stroke of the cursor that place will show up. For example: swipe your cursor over the post below yours and you can see that Snarfy666 lives around Rotterdam. Makes life easier for curious folks like me.
In closing let me say that I love the photo you posted. There's no better place for a motorcycle than a shady country lane!
Thanks for the tips! I'm from a town near-ish Lisbon called Venda do Pinheiro, that is also where the picture was taken!

More specifically: 38°56'32.8"N 9°14'05.7"W · R. da Tomada, Asseiceira Grande, Portugal

Hope this helps your Google Earth travels!

7841 - 7860 of 7976 Posts