Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
7641 - 7660 of 7666 Posts

·
Registered
2016 xsr 900
1,319 Posts
Thanks for the nice comments. 😁

I do not know why but i am always drawn to lighthouses, maybe it is the symbolism you can put with them.
Or the you are able to see natures raw power, or natures tranquility depending on which one you visit.
Maybe you've got a thing for phalluses..... 😁

·
Registered
504 Posts
it was you i started saying i had a thing for the male genital (google phalluses )
so why angry when the same is turned back at you?

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Looked up hwy 108 from West Salem to Mindoro on my map app viewing in satellite mode. Beautiful route! You really found some great areas and didn't even have to go to Tennessee. The cut reminds me of the Big Thompson from Loveland to Estes Park which, of course, was cut by the river.

·
Premium Member
2,936 Posts
Fun tip: These composite carpenter shims are a handy item to keep in your tool box.
Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Bumper

Reactions: Camp49

·
Registered
2018 MT 09
803 Posts
you can also just not squeez the lever when the calipers are removed. The pads wont just 'close up' on their own without input.
I just chimed in because I had asked @shamrock the same question on an earlier occasion. I personally find the pads shift, probably with the movement of the brake lines when moving the calipers out of the way. Though theoretically you're right.

·
Registered
2016 XSR900 60th Anniv. Edition
2,928 Posts
I’ve always given the calipers a little bit of a twist before I slide them off, and that spreads the pads apart just enough that they go back on easily. If I do have to spread them apart, I use the flat end of a small tire iron, like this Motion Pro…

Kitchen utensil Tool Rectangle Font Metal

7641 - 7660 of 7666 Posts