Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
7541 - 7560 of 7599 Posts

·
Registered
2016 xsr 900
1,191 Posts
I thought Yarnell hill was really cool because its one way traffic, with the east and west lanes following a different route. And that war memorial or whatever mid way down is in such an unexpected place, if you're ever in the area you should ride the road.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I thought Yarnell hill was really cool because its one way traffic, with the east and west lanes following a different route. And that war memorial or whatever mid way down is in such an unexpected place, if you're ever in the area you should ride the road.

Yep, if u zoom in above and behind the bike... you can see the one way lane going up the hill... It is my favorite road in AZ because I don't have to worry about oncoming traffic crossing over the double line...

·
Registered
2016 XSR900 60th Anniv. Edition
2,680 Posts
Yep, if u zoom in above and behind the bike... you can see the one way lane going up the hill... It is my favorite road in AZ because I don't have to worry about oncoming traffic crossing over the double line...
Yup. Been there, crashed that… 🤦🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
Beats rototilling the garden, which was my activity today. Yesterday, my bride and I took our roadster for a spin up to Kelley Creamery for some ice cream. Was hoping for a scoop of pear with blue cheese, but it wasn't on the menu. Maybe next time. Great convertible drive though. Married on the 4th, so tomorrow is our anniversary. Easy day to remember, 1990, 100 degrees that day.

7541 - 7560 of 7599 Posts