Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

7261 - 7280 of 7314 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,616 Posts
Hey Chuck.
Are you sayin there's a bar around here that I don't know about?
So where is this place and what were you doin there?
Nevermind----got it-------a Leesburg dive bar-----totally safe cause they have "mask Karaoke"-----so tell me again, what were you doin there?

·
Registered
757 Posts
Hey Chuck.
Are you sayin there's a bar around here that I don't know about?
So where is this place and what were you doin there?
Nevermind----got it-------a Leesburg dive bar-----totally safe cause they have "mask Karaoke"-----so tell me again, what were you doin there?
I ran to gator HD to look around ,just swung into your place for a quick .....photo

·
Registered
564 Posts
Reactions: Screan29

·
Registered
688 Posts
...then, on to Horicon Marsh National Wildlife Refuge:

If we didn't have 20+ mph winds, it would have been an almost perfect day! Still, couldn't complain for Halloween. Because of the wind, the waterfowl were hunkered down, didn't get to see many. I know they are still in the area...

·
Premium Member
2,616 Posts
I have never ridden a Ural but I hear that they make a KLR seem high tech!:)

Reactions: Crossbar1773

·
Registered
688 Posts
It's a fuel injected '38 BMW. It makes Harleys look positively space-aged, except that it holds oil and is dead reliable...all 36HP! He usually doesn't take it because he doesn't want to hold up the ride. He had to yesterday because his BMW is in the shop with a dead ABS pump.

Probably the slowest I've ridden most of those roads but it was fine, just good to be out riding this time of year.

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
The DR I just got is also pretty basic. Other than color changes, it's been the same for 24 years. Any failures on them are rare and when they happen, it's typically a simple roadside fix.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Took my usual ride up into the SF Bay Area hills. The Pacific Ocean is in the background of these shots, totally covered in fog though. These shots are all unedited, just clicked off a few on my phone as I was taking a break. California is a crazy and expensive place to live but it's equally amazing in what it offers in scenery.

·
Registered
2017 Hi-Viz and Matte Grey MT-09
456 Posts
If it weren't for the (vast majority of the) people, California would be a great place. As it is, it's a nice place to visit... on special occasions.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
The weather has been unusually warm for this time of year so the wife and booked the day off today and went to Goderich, ON.

Sunset pic is Balm Beach, ON on the way home.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
688 Posts
Out on Sat. to and up the Lake Michigan shoreline. 74* inland, 55* lakeside, SE wind. The guy with the Green Kawi kept bitching about it being cold though he was the one that wanted to go that direction instead of staying well inland. Out for 6 hours and only rode 100 miles. May be the last time I ride with him, every ride becomes a buzzkill. Shame as we've done so much together over the years...

Kewaunee Nuclear Power Station to the north.

Point Beach Nuclear Power Station to the south. The tree fell into the water due to the erosion on the shoreline the past few years...the water level has been very high for several years. Thought I had a better picture of the shoreline...

On the way home, found a nail or screw in my rear tire. It held air all the way home, may not be through the carcass. Fingers crossed.

7261 - 7280 of 7314 Posts