Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

7241 - 7253 of 7253 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Got some nice pictures of the fall colours today. These are from Durham, ON and Stratford, ON.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,551 Posts
Hey Keith, where is the Tracer?

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Hey Keith, where is the Tracer?
In the garage. Stacey didn't have the day off work. Lol!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,551 Posts
So, Turbo Dave's daughter bought a real nice summer home in Flat Rock North Carolina and then she said "you guys can use it anytime you want". Guess where I'm headed in the morning!
Flat Rock Or Bust 001.JPG

·
Registered
428 Posts
That night sky can't be real....

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
Most of the orange is light pollution from a nearby fish farm and city, the reason it is so "dramatic" is because of extra mist from the fish farm ponds and clouds.
try and look up a few astro photgraphy pictures with light pollution.

my actual intend was just the milkyway with a hint of light pollution, but this time it turned out as something unintended.
The clouds and the added mist "photo bombed" me 😂 😂

·
Registered
231 Posts
Most of the orange is light pollution from a nearby fish farm and city, the reason it is so "dramatic" is because of extra mist from the fish farm ponds and clouds.
try and look up a few astro photgraphy pictures with light pollution.

my actual intend was just the milkyway with a hint of light pollution, but this time it turned out as something unintended.
The clouds and the added mist "photo bombed" me
I guess I've got to get out of the city more...I've forgotten what the night sky full of stsrs looks like. LA sky's are few and far between

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
We live in the country and our friends come out to see the stars occasionally. We don't have the vivid Danish vista, but see a lot of the night skies.

·
Registered
2017 Hi-Viz and Matte Grey MT-09
404 Posts
I was outside my house at 1 am on Saturday morning waiting for the Law to show up (long story), and I was flabbergasted at how many stars I could see. I tried to take a photo of it, but I only have a smartphone. I've got to learn how to do that astrophotography some day.

7241 - 7253 of 7253 Posts