Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

7201 - 7220 of 7261 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,265 Posts
Petrified Forrest national Park, Arizona.
Thanks for noting the location. It adds to our forum experience. Who knows, maybe some day we will see folks adding a Google Maps link to the exact spot. And then we can have a true voyeuristic experience. And that would be a really good thing. Sort of a value added feature, so to speak.

Anyway, your pictures are always a great addition to the standard chitchat. Very interesting countryside.

·
Registered
2016 xsr 900
690 Posts
Walker lake, just north of Hawthorne Nevada.

IMG_20200918_085728.jpg

Hawthorne is home to the world's largest ammo depot.

·
Premium Member
2,556 Posts
Thanks for noting the location. It adds to our forum experience. Who knows, maybe some day we will see folks adding a Google Maps link to the exact spot. And then we can have a true voyeuristic experience. And that would be a really good thing. Sort of a value added feature, so to speak.

Anyway, your pictures are always a great addition to the standard chitchat. Very interesting countryside.
pyscoreefer is my hero for just this reason.
He travels through some great countryside, takes some neat photos and then gives us some specific locations. Add in the fact that we know where he lives makes him a valuable asset to our group.
Please carry on sir!👍

·
Registered
2016 xsr 900
690 Posts
pyscoreefer is my hero for just this reason.
He travels through some great countryside, takes some neat photos and then gives us some specific locations. Add in the fact that we know where he lives makes him a valuable asset to our group.
Please carry on sir!👍
Awe shucks.....😊. I'm Just trying to share the joy - coming up soon I'll be 4-wheeling it for at least a month due to having surgery on my shoulder, followed by intermittent opportunities to ride due to winter weather. Hopefully someone will pick up the slack and post some photo's for me to enjoy while I'm unable to ride.

·
Premium Member
2,556 Posts
Weatther has been super nice these days so I spent the morning riding the back roads in Marion County horse country.
Boringville 001.JPG
Boringville 003.JPG

·
Registered
2016 xsr 900
690 Posts
No pics but I second the beautiful weather! Drug mine out today to go ride around!!!
You know the old saying....pics or it didn't happen!

·
Registered
2016 XSR900 60th Anniv. Edition
1,893 Posts
Weather has been super nice these days so I spent the morning riding the back roads in Marion County horse country.
My wife would drool over those horse properties. And the road isn't too bad, either... 😎

·
Premium Member
2,556 Posts
Shouldn’t there be a Harley under that sign? 😛
Horse people have an interesting sense of humor, hence the name of this place.
This is real, no shit!
Aw Shit Acres 002.JPG

7201 - 7220 of 7261 Posts