Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

7161 - 7180 of 7190 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Do you ever work or are you independently wealthy?

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
A job ain't nothin' but work!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Felix (that's what I've named my FZ) joined the 100,000 mile club today!

·
Registered
576 Posts
People were amazed when I crossed 50k on my F4i, they somehow figure a bike is junk by 20k. I called that bike my 1%er, because I figured that less than 1% make it that far.

·
Registered
599 Posts
nice pic, but it would be even nicer if you add a location ... so we know what place/mountains we're looking at... 🤷‍♂️ 😁

·
Registered
370 Posts
nice pic, but it would be even nicer if you add a location ... so we know what place/mountains we're looking at... 🤷‍♂️ 😁
I think he's in Colorado, based on the track video he posted.

And reports of snow. :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
This was in Colorado on the Peak to Peak Hwy at the top of Golden Gate Canyon. To kind of give you an idea of where I was, the blue circle is where the picture was taken and arrowed out my route.

·
Registered
51 Posts

·
Registered
2016 XSR900 60th Anniv. Edition
1,792 Posts
This was in Colorado on the Peak to Peak Hwy at the top of Golden Gate Canyon. To kind of give you an idea of where I was, the blue circle is where the picture was taken and arrowed out my route.
You need to ride faster. My Google map says it’s only a 15 minute drive from Morrison to Golden...

C6C2789B-CE0A-4BD7-BF2D-E0078791F66E.jpeg

·
Registered
2016 xsr 900
613 Posts
I for one am glad that google maps doesn't have the ability to adjust for past performance. I'm sure that could be used as evidence in court somehow......and somehow it is gratifying to see google maps say '2 hours' and think 'hahahahahaha' and then complete the ride in way under 2 hours.

Reactions: chadwick

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Your going to catch me !
Not with the bike being stored winters. Lol!

Reactions: Cw09

·
Registered
2020 MT-09
589 Posts
I for one am glad that google maps doesn't have the ability to adjust for past performance. I'm sure that could be used as evidence in court somehow......and somehow it is gratifying to see google maps say '2 hours' and think 'hahahahahaha' and then complete the ride in way under 2 hours.
2 hours? Challenge accepted! What every person who loves speed says when their gps tells them the eta.

7161 - 7180 of 7190 Posts