Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

6981 - 7000 of 7054 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Hi-Viz and Matte Grey MT-09
314 Posts
I hate this so much. I stopped going on the FB page after seeing that. I have tank grips so I don't have to look at it l, but every picture of an 09 looks like a shark now.
You hate that? I'm a die-hard VGK fan and sharks are our mortal enemy. I'm about to die here.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
5 goals in a very short time (in the 3re period) to put you out of the playoffs will do that, lol

Reactions: BattleBornBike

·
Registered
2018 MT 09
434 Posts
Pictures from yesterday, the picture on the asphalt was taken directly across from the entrance to tappan lake on Deerville Ridge Rd and the one with the Ohio River in the background was taken at a gas station in Sistersville, OH on route 7 right across from the entrance to route 800 North. You can still catch a ferry across the river at this location! The route shown is our route to and from Canton, OH it does not include my journey from and back to Cleveland.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Been a while... Good to still see some familiar names, also a lot of new ppl and some rly nice pics.
Here are some pics from this Monday... a very "chilly" 67°F, around 6am on Hwy 74 by Pleasant Lake... And yes for AZ this time of the year 67° is almost cold!
Had to stop and sit like a lizard in the sun for 10min 😂
67 and I'm in shorts! Hell, 50 and I'm in shorts. 🤣

·
Registered
578 Posts
67 and I'm in shorts! Hell, 50 and I'm in shorts. 🤣
yeah... I remember coming home after bootcamp from 12°F @ Great Lakes to 34-39°F at night, and 50s during the day in Dec... I was walking around in a tshirt and skivies 😂...
When u go from a week at 110°F to 67... Still feels a bit cool...🤷🏼‍♂️ not complaining, just unusual for the summer time...

·
Premium Member
2,476 Posts
Wow Muc, that looks like some really neat roads to blast around.
Google Maps was showing me some goat paths around there that would be well worth exploring.
Nice that it only takes about 1 1/2 hours from your place.

Reactions: Muc

·
Registered
2017 Hi-Viz and Matte Grey MT-09
314 Posts
5 goals in a very short time (in the 3re period) to put you out of the playoffs will do that, lol
You forgot to mention that those goals were on a TERRIBLE call that everyone, including the Sharks, has admitted was a bad call. And then they were carried again by the refs in the next series. And the series after that. Still choked.

Also, Darf, was a wall? Pssh. Still is, though he had some trouble this season after his father died.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
True, it was a really bad penalty. Your right, it was a perfect storm of refs making bad decisions that cost vegas.

I remember when Dallas won the cup. I was yelling at the tv, Brett Hulls skate was in the crease, no goal, no goal. But the refs didn't catch that till after they gave the cup to dallas.

You have to like Fleury, hes an icon on and off the ice from day 1.

Reactions: BattleBornBike

·
Registered
2018 MT 09
434 Posts
Wow Muc, that looks like some really neat roads to blast around.
Google Maps was showing me some goat paths around there that would be well worth exploring.
Nice that it only takes about 1 1/2 hours from your place.
It's always an all day adventure, but the roads are decent enough to warrant the trip.

·
Premium Member
2,476 Posts
Fun stuff. Too bad we can’t enlarge it. How do we know it’s you???
I suppose it could be Brad Pitt, Hugh Jackman or some other good looking guy:)

·
Registered
2018 MT 09
434 Posts
that's great Les. I think my interest in motorcycles was just beginning 30 years ago, lol.

6981 - 7000 of 7054 Posts