Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

6701 - 6720 of 6918 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
The yellow "Beasty" still looks mighty fine!

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Abe did you try your helmet today? I rode a quick lap today with mine and fell in love.
Yes I did 200 mile ride and I have not had a quieter helmet ! Have had all the high dollar shoei and Arai and they do not even come close to this ! Got caught in some rain today and was totally dry no leaks! Very stable at high speeds also say like @140mph ! Love it great fit and 45mm JBL speakers for my slim talk fit great and can finally here my buddy talking with no problems going at HIGHWAY ? Speeds ! Just can't say enough about it !

Attachments

·
Registered
402 Posts
Would be the HJC RPHA 70ST. We both got ours on the same day coincidentally. It's easily the best helmet I have ever used and I might go and buy an RPHA 11 for the track just based on an hour of riding with it. I'm going to make a up a review of mine once I have some time in the saddle with it, and a nice review of my tune from Dave.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Would be the HJC RPHA 70ST. We both got ours on the same day coincidentally. It's easily the best helmet I have ever used and I might go and buy an RPHA 11 for the track just based on an hour of riding with it. I'm going to make a up a review of mine once I have some time in the saddle with it, and a nice review of my tune from Dave.
I have two RPHA 11 helmets, they are amazing. Comfortable and excellent air when vents are opened.

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
It's Bridgestone rebate time!
I just put a new set on my Sumo also.
Sadly Florida goes on lockdown Friday morning so it's like being all dressed up but there's no party going on!
Bridgestone Rebate Time--Mar 2020 001.JPG

·
Registered
2018 MT 09
370 Posts
I'm still wearing off my old stones.... Just got the bike back out of storage last Sunday and did about 200 miles. Amazing.... planning to go out Saturday with two other guys. We set a limit of three riders at at time for now. Shamrock.... Hopefully Ohio doesn't go on permeant lockdown .... But I wouldn't be surprised

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
Last day of freedom before "stay at home" kicks in.
Spectacular weather made it a really good day riding around horse country and then a quick visit to the little storybook town of McIntosh.
Pre Lock Down Ride---4-2-2020 001.JPG
Pre Lock Down Ride---4-2-2020 004.JPG
Pre Lock Down Ride---4-2-2020 007.JPG
Pre Lock Down Ride---4-2-2020 008.JPG

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
Nice. You’re really gonna miss that during your time out.
Oh, I'm not going to stop riding. The boat ramps are open, the golf courses are open, the streets are full of bicycles and the churches are holding services so I'm going to do like Lou. Just point to all of them!

6701 - 6720 of 6918 Posts