Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

6701 - 6710 of 6710 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Abe did you try your helmet today? I rode a quick lap today with mine and fell in love.
Yes I did 200 mile ride and I have not had a quieter helmet ! Have had all the high dollar shoei and Arai and they do not even come close to this ! Got caught in some rain today and was totally dry no leaks! Very stable at high speeds also say like @140mph ! Love it great fit and 45mm JBL speakers for my slim talk fit great and can finally here my buddy talking with no problems going at HIGHWAY 😎 Speeds ! Just can't say enough about it !

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
Would be the HJC RPHA 70ST. We both got ours on the same day coincidentally. It's easily the best helmet I have ever used and I might go and buy an RPHA 11 for the track just based on an hour of riding with it. I'm going to make a up a review of mine once I have some time in the saddle with it, and a nice review of my tune from Dave.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Would be the HJC RPHA 70ST. We both got ours on the same day coincidentally. It's easily the best helmet I have ever used and I might go and buy an RPHA 11 for the track just based on an hour of riding with it. I'm going to make a up a review of mine once I have some time in the saddle with it, and a nice review of my tune from Dave.
I have two RPHA 11 helmets, they are amazing. Comfortable and excellent air when vents are opened.

6701 - 6710 of 6710 Posts