Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

6621 - 6640 of 6670 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Oh yeah man I went to college in Winchester. I ride 250 and the roads that branch off it pretty often. West past Staunton and east past Richmond. We will have to link up for sure!

·
Registered
105 Posts
I've had it two months at this point lol. Love every minute of it

·
Registered
26 Posts
Also before the Northeast meet up I'll be spending memorial day floating around RT 16 in VA.....
While in that area be sure to head over to Appalachia VA and hit Rt 160 over into KY trust me it is well worth the trip.

So many good roads down there.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Did you mean to say, southeast?
I do suppose I will be south of the Mason-Dixon line!

While in that area be sure to head over to Appalachia VA and hit Rt 160 over into KY trust me it is well worth the trip.

So many good roads down there.
Definitely will have to take a look into that! I haven't taken a real vacation since I graduated high school, so I'm just happy to leave NY for a bit.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wrapped my FZ and just HAD to get a pic of it here.

BATMAN4.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
I spent the early part of today riding with the "Wild Geezers" and then took the long way home. Come to think of it, I always take the long way home, unless it's raining!
Weather was pretty nice----partly cloudy, high 70s/low 80s.
Wednesday Ride--Feb 5th  2020 011.JPG
Wednesday Ride--Feb 5th  2020 014.JPG
Wednesday Ride--Feb 5th  2020 015.JPG

·
Registered
105 Posts
Shamrock, how do you like that cortech tank bag? I was looking at picking up the same one

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
Shamrock, how do you like that cortech tank bag? I was looking at picking up the same one
It's a perfect size for the bike but I'm not sure Cortech still sells this exact one.
If I recall it's 8 litres.

·
Registered
105 Posts
It's a perfect size for the bike but I'm not sure Cortech still sells this exact one.
If I recall it's 8 litres.
There's one that looks identical to it on RevZilla for $100 in the magnetic version. It caught my eye cause it looks indeed like a perfect fit for the bike. thanks!

6621 - 6640 of 6670 Posts