Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

6601 - 6620 of 6668 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,268 Posts
I think cheech is just passing through since that poor bike won't last another two months.
Way to many bad examples to point out.
I have no doubt in my mind that Mom or Dad bought the bike and will soon regret their enablement.
Why would anyone post that photo? It's like seeing a young girl driving a year old Civic that is filthy, every corner bashed in and the interior full of dirty clothes and McDonalds wrappers.

·
Registered
23 Posts
She runs good. It was raining lately here in SW Florida so the gear oil comes off the chain a lil fast. But all in all I was suprised to change the tire at 3k. I ride with traction control off and antilock brake fuses pulled like god intended so I guess the torque balded the center of the tire. I think I burned out once for like 3 seconds during the 3k. I dont ever care what a vehicle looks like as long as it runs good.
Not a fz/mt but heres a credential

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Lol, those damn Ducati riders.

They are like infinity drivers, but with better style...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Tiki, that is the Yamaha comfort seat, I've ridden all day on it and no sore butt.

Moto, that's just the stock camera on my Note 9, I was pretty impressed for a phone.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm a bit north of Charlottesville! How about you? I see your VA plate, we should get together one day

·
Registered
25 Posts
I’m a little north of you near Winchester. Several of us rode all the time out 250 west of Staunton everywhere from Wardensville WV to SW VA and points farther south.
Once the weather improves we should definitely line something up.

6601 - 6620 of 6668 Posts