Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning to buy a motorcycle. Budget around 1 Lakh

Shortlisted Yamaha FZ 3.0, Pulsar 150 Twin disk and Apache 160 4V.

Which is the better bike in longer run and maintenance?

Which company offers better service in Bangalore?

Please advise which one I should go for in Bangalore.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Your info says you‘re from the US yet you’re clearly from India. Few(if any) people here are familiar with any of those models. I smell a troll tbh??‍♂

·
Premium Member
2,530 Posts
Dear Mr Lawson,
The classrooms here at FZ09.org are welcoming, inclusive and quite educational but I'm afraid you have selected the inappropriate school for your needs at this time.
I might suggest you attend some basic education within the area of your residence. That way you can obtain the proper skills and knowledge required to properly operate a motorbike relative to your location.
Your situation is unique so I believe your inquiries and efforts would be better spent within the region that you live in.
With all that being said and after you take possession of an MT09, please revisit our site and we would be more than happy to help you along with your specific questions.
Ride Safe Sir
Shamrock

·
Registered
2016 XSR900 60th Anniv. Edition
1,809 Posts
Again, this is a North American-based FZ/MT09 forum (along with European, AUS, and NZ members). We don't know anything about those bikes you listed, and we have no idea what kind of rider training is available wherever you are. But you clearly need some training, so please find something local to you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well I am a city rider and its Mumbai the Busyness and adverse conditions one has to deal with daily. You got to be quick and agile to reach your destinations which are a tuff job within the city. All I wanted is the bike with good power and handling to tackle roads, simply to rule the streets. Yamaha FZ-S hits all my checkboxes so no second thoughts. You can read full specification of Yamaha FZ-S from the official Yamaha website, You can also take the test drive from the official page of Yamaha after lockdown.

·
Registered
2020 MT-09
598 Posts
Dear Mr Lawson,
The classrooms here at FZ09.org are welcoming, inclusive and quite educational but I'm afraid you have selected the inappropriate school for your needs at this time.
I might suggest you attend some basic education within the area of your residence. That way you can obtain the proper skills and knowledge required to properly operate a motorbike relative to your location.
Your situation is unique so I believe your inquiries and efforts would be better spent within the region that you live in.
With all that being said and after you take possession of an MT09, please revisit our site and we would be more than happy to help you along with your specific questions.
Ride Safe Sir
Shamrock
Well spoken! I almost felt smarter for a moment...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts