Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Cool, but who knows how long it will take them to put it on the market. I hope they keep it light relative to touring bikes.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Sounds interesting IF they work out the fueling issues and the junk rear shock.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Cool, but who knows how long it will take them to put it on the market. I hope they keep it light relative to touring bikes.
I too would like to know the availability date. Does anybody know the length of time between the FZ-09's trademark application and introduction?

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
I too would like to know the availability date. Does anybody know the length of time between the FZ-09's trademark application and introduction?
I could be wrong but I doubt there's a standard time line for this. Companies file for trademarks and patents on everything even if they're not using it for years down the road.

Tech sites make a big deal about this stuff too when it comes to Apple. They patent all kinds of crap and you rarely see anything they've patented in the past few years on current devices.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
64 Posts
A lot of folk over here have been waiting a long time for a TDM 900 replacement. This could be it, and the TDM name may discontinue as never was popular = "Tedium"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts