Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before you comment, I already searched the forum but didn't find exactly the info I need. I'm nearing the end of my 1 year factory warranty period and want to buy a Y.E.S. plan for my 2018. I bought a plan for my 2015 at a considerable discount and hope to do so again. If you invested in a Y.E.S. plan in the last couple of years, please let me know where you bought it and how much you paid.

Much appreciation in advance for all leads provided.

Reactions: MK3Brent

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Will the YES program tolerate modifications to the bike?

Answered my own question here. :LOL:

IF THERE ARE MODIFICATIONS MADE WILL MY PRODUCT STILL BE COVERED?
Your product will still be covered by Y.E.S. However, any failure caused by the modification to your Yamaha, or defects caused by the modifications, will not be covered by Y.E.S.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BTT

·
Registered
2019 XSR900, 2019 Tracer GT, 2002 Buell S3T Thunderbolt.
38 Posts
Before you comment, I already searched the forum but didn't find exactly the info I need. I'm nearing the end of my 1 year factory warranty period and want to buy a Y.E.S. plan for my 2018. I bought a plan for my 2015 at a considerable discount and hope to do so again. If you invested in a Y.E.S. plan in the last couple of years, please let me know where you bought it and how much you paid.

Much appreciation in advance for all leads provided.
I bought a 4 year Y.E.S. plan for my 2019 Tracer GT from Central Cycle Sales in Jefferson NC. Price was $368.75 back in March 2021 so it should still be current or close. I actually found it on a Tennere 700 forum. It was only offered as a 4 year plan but it was the best price i could find so i went with it.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought a 4 year Y.E.S. plan for my 2019 Tracer GT from Central Cycle Sales in Jefferson NC. Price was $368.75 back in March 2021 so it should still be current or close. I actually found it on a Tennere 700 forum. It was only offered as a 4 year plan but it was the best price i could find so i went with it.
Metallion - just bought a plan from these folks. Thanks a million for the lead.

·
Registered
2019 XSR900, 2019 Tracer GT, 2002 Buell S3T Thunderbolt.
38 Posts
Metallion - just bought a plan from these folks. Thanks a million for the lead.
Your welcome. Never been there but what a great price on the plan. Seems like a simple down to earth small town dealer to me.
E.T. Weaver was the kind man's name that i talked to.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your welcome. Never been there but what a great price on the plan. Seems like a simple down to earth small town dealer to me.
E.T. Weaver was the kind man's name that i talked to.
The price is close to what I paid for the plan on my 2015, and Mr. Weaver is the person I spoke with. Thanks again.

Reactions: MK3Brent
1 - 7 of 7 Posts