Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are available on the yamaha accessory site but only show one picture of them installed.Has anyone bought them yet and if so how is the carbon fiber a good quality?More pictures would be great to if anyone has them! I like this part but still holding out before i order them.Thanks!!

·
Registered
474 Posts
You mean these ? Picture from the NY motorcycle show.

·
Registered
987 Posts
That would be one of the last things I'd buy for the bike.....

Reactions: Niner and Lateralus

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Here is a link to the Yamaha Canada website accessories.

Yamaha Motor Canada :: Accessories & Apparel :: Accessories :: Model Search :: Trim & Accents :: Frame & Body Components :: Carbon Fibre Sub Frame Covers

There is also ones made by Pyramid Plastic, the Pyramid site shows them in a few different colours. ( satin black, deep armour (purple), carbon, matt grey, orange, red & yellow )

Frame Infill Panel in Black - Yamaha FZ-09

https://www.pyramid-plastics.co.uk/...=MT-09 / FZ-09 / FZ9 2013 Frame Infill Panels

·
Banned
739 Posts
I'm getting the rear cowl and the fake slip-on they show on that page. There is some kind of delay from Yamaha in getting these new goodies. 1. I couldn't just order them online, I had to go to the stealership and order them. 2.They originally told me they would ship March 28, I went back up there and they told me only pieces shipped so far. So I told them call me when anything comes in. So far I've got nothing, but I had to pay up front.

I think Yamaha wasn't ready with all the accessories yet.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I'm getting the rear cowl and the fake slip-on they show on that page. There is some kind of delay from Yamaha in getting these new goodies. 1. I couldn't just order them online, I had to go to the stealership and order them. 2.They originally told me they would ship March 28, I went back up there and they told me only pieces shipped so far. So I told them call me when anything comes in. So far I've got nothing, but I had to pay up front.

I think Yamaha wasn't ready with all the accessories yet.
There was a huge strike or something at the docks in Oakland CA which delayed a lot of items getting to the U.S.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hopefully Yamaha has stepped up their Carbon Fiber game from about 10 years ago when I was putting goodies on my FZ1. I was not impressed then...

·
Registered
464 Posts
If I'm to buy any other carbon fiber for my bike besides the m4 slip on, Sargent seat with carbon fx vinyl and the real carbon fiber tank pad I just bought I'd have to go with the carbon air scoops, def not those sub frame fillers, they are pointless in my opinion because they aren't covering anything besides a solid piece of plastic

1 - 13 of 13 Posts