Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the only person wondering why Yamaha didn't make this FZ-09 in the popular blue/white color scheme they have used on so many of their bikes in the past?? I personally like that color scheme.

I wonder if anybody has photoshopped any pictures of the fz in the Yamaha Blue/White color scheme....:confused::confused:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Am I the only person wondering why Yamaha didn't make this FZ-09 in the popular blue/white color scheme they have used on so many of their bikes in the past?? I personally like that color scheme.

I wonder if anybody has photoshopped any pictures of the fz in the Yamaha Blue/White color scheme....:confused::confused:
Like this?

Kenny Roberts scheme is great to!

This would be easy to do for red bikes what they did on this fz8

·
Registered
232 Posts
Like this?

Kenny Roberts scheme is great to!

This would be easy to do for red bikes what they did on this fz8

I am really lovin my Rapid Red but will have to say my first choice would be the yellow and black that looks awesome...

·
Super Moderator
5,752 Posts
Now THAT one would be perfect for the Blurple wheels! I like it!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I must say, that is a bad ass color. I never thought about yellow,but I will take it into consideration. How much does it usually cost to plastic dip certain parts of the bike and to color it?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Ermax makes the seat cowl. Red, white, and black were the European racing colors when the US teams ran Yellow
Nice YZ! My oldest brother had a couple from the early 70's, love the retro stuff.

Owned a 99, 2000 and 2004 R6 all in the blue, you can tell I love Yamaha blue by looking at the boat I ordered:

·
Banned
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
More Blue. Less White.

Maybe all blue....

·
Registered
657 Posts
Yes, if the FZ09 was available in blue, it would be my first choice.

Reactions: Bird76Mojo
1 - 20 of 37 Posts