Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooo whats the deal with the accessories catalog for this bike? :dontknow: There's nothing yet and it's almost launch time. When the Star Bolt launched it had a billion shiny bits ready to be bought. I would like a belly pan, fly-screen, seat cowl, GTYR/Graves exhaust and maybe some luggage options. Definitely a tail-tidy too.

Has anyone seen any other manufacturers who have started making parts for the FZ-09 yet?
:headbang:
:brave:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, unfortunately those are all just universal parts that fit every bike. I can get levers and bar-ends anywhere.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I just found this. It looks like a lot of accessories will be available at launch but won't be announced till then.

Genuine Yamaha Accessories
To underline the MT-09's versatility and multi-role character, Yamaha have designed a unique range of stylish and functional genuine Yamaha accessories that will be available at the same time as the machine is introduced into the market.

This comprehensive line up of accessories has been specially created to satisfy the different needs of a broad spectrum of customers, from the most sport-oriented riders through to those looking for functional solutions. Each accessory has been specifically designed around the new MT-09, enabling the owner to customize this new generation sport bike for increased riding enjoyment and enhanced everyday practicality.

Full details of the accessories range will be revealed nearer the MT-09's availability date in the market.

A new bike. A new experience. A new direction.
In Yamaha's long and illustrious history, the company has been responsible for creating some of the most innovative and ground-breaking motorcycles that have gone on the capture the imagination of a whole generation of riders. Right from the launch of the company's very first motorcycle, Yamaha has always set out to create inspirational new models that are designed to bring a special feeling of enjoyment and satisfaction.

Throughout the past six decades Yamaha has continued to push the boundaries of motorcycle design with new concepts, new technologies and new directions. Yamaha is ready to break new ground and open up a new chapter in the company's history with the launch of the MT-09 3-cylinder sport bike. Totally new from the ground up, this new generation sport bike has been engineered to deliver a whole new riding experience where the focus is on controllability, torque and agility.

·
Super Moderator
5,700 Posts
I'm not saying this will happen, but many times a company like Yamaha, Honda, etc. will release accessories for a particular bike that is sold in Europe, and not release the same accessories or a limited amount of accessories for the sister bike that is sold in the U.S.A and Canada. A classic example is my ST1300 Honda Sport Touring bike. The European version has a top box available that is pretty much NOT available in the U.S. The box completely matches the side bags in every way. I ended up buying mine from a European Honda dealership and had it shipped to the U.S.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts