1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
I think I'm going to start a new business venture. I'll buy up all the 2015 R1 exhausts when they get removed, start a scrap metal recycling business, and retire a millionaire in a couple of years! That thing is huge!

Reactions: cza888 and beck

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
i think the XJR1300 release in the states is doubtful which completely sucks because that would be my next bike hands down.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
I think I'm going to start a new business venture. I'll buy up all the 2015 R1 exhausts when they get removed, start a scrap metal recycling business, and retire a millionaire in a couple of years! That thing is huge!
The exhaust on our bike is one of the reasons i bought it - such a great low profile design - when you compare to other supersports

Kawi ZX6r
Yami R1
EBR 1290

etc - they all have HUGE CANS.

Reactions: v2Bob

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The exhaust on our bike is one of the reasons i bought it - such a great low profile design - when you compare to other supersports

Kawi ZX6r
Yami R1
EBR 1290

etc - they all have HUGE CANS.
Not always a bad thing. :headbang:

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
in other news i just randomly saw on facebook via motorcyclists online - FJ09 US pricing announced (if it hasn't already?) $10,490.. Seems pretty steep compared to the FZ - wonder what they upgraded...

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
anybody watching the live stream? they've just unveiled the fj-09 (mt-09 tracer in europe).

so far they've unveiled the new wr250f, r3, and tmax.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
in other news i just randomly saw on facebook via motorcyclists online - FJ09 US pricing announced (if it hasn't already?) $10,490.. Seems pretty steep compared to the FZ - wonder what they upgraded...
I know...better be worth the $2500 (give or take a few) extra.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
new r1 has titanium connecting rods, cast magnesium wheels, aluminum fuel tank, full electronics package, color tft display, 200 hp claimed, 199kg wet weight.

two r1 variants showed up on yamaha's web site, r1 and r1m. r1m is the higher spec version, $22k.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
wonder if the R1 headlights are road legal or is that just a "prototype" display - they look so bad ass.

Reactions: Niner

·
Registered
474 Posts
1 - 20 of 39 Posts