Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you a photography enthusiast like me? Post your artistic photos here! Optionally, leave some info on what equipment you used to take the photo.

**This is different than the 'Let's see those XSRs!' thread because it gives emphasis to a more artistic photo instead of just a photo of the bike.

Equipment:
Fuji X-T30 with 18-55mm f2.8/4

·
Registered
82 Posts
I like this concept for a thread.

I've been meaning to do a "shoot." I want to get the portable lights out and do some cool night shots/ light painting shots with the XSR.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like this concept for a thread.

I've been meaning to do a "shoot." I want to get the portable lights out and do some cool night shots/ light painting shots with the XSR.
I've been wanting to do a photo shoot for quite a while as well. Rear stand and soft boxes would look awesome in many places.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Went for a quick ride up to the Tea Rooms before work. Everytime I jump on this thing I'm grinning.

·
Registered
49 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
I was mostly having a go at the sign as I work for my state's highway department. The way it reads to us is that it's designed with crashing in mind rather than there being a high risk of crashing, though it is fairly self-explanatory with a modicum of common sense.

That looks like an amazing road to play on, though. We have some good roads around me with some mind-bending curves and elevation changes, though I don't know if any can match that many turns off the top of my head.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts