Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone identify this belly pan? I've been searching the internet with no success. I think it really cleans up the look of the bike if you have the full Akrapovic exhaust installed and not take away from its retro look.
XSR900_Belly-Pan.jpg

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Can anyone identify this belly pan? I've been searching the internet with no success. I think it really cleans up the look of the bike if you have the full Akrapovic exhaust installed and not take away from its retro look.
View attachment 150552
Not cheep but ..Here you go .... https://japan.webike.net/products/22628357.html
I have ordered from here a few times with no problems.. Also here is a 20% discount code : COUPON CODE: HKC01HIYO18LIN ..Expires in Two weeks

·
Registered
106 Posts
I've used japan.webike and pleased with them. Yikes. that is $$$ because its carbon fiber. Need an alternative simple plastic option for it too.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thx, awesome find. I've purchased from webike several times too. Purchased my Hurricane Fat Swallow handlebars from them, came in 4 days to NY, amazing!! Also thx for the discount code. Wonder if they'll let me combine it with the other discounts I have lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts