Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Ive had several super trap style exhaust pipes before, back in the day. I always liked them alot. Its pretty retro looking though and might cramp the modern style of the bike a bit, but the price is right.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Always interesting to see "example" exhaust systems that are not even demonstrated on the model they're advertising for..... Green Yellow Smile

BONUS!!! They're letting their customers do their research, development, and tuning for them... in exchange for cheap, unproven exhaust.

Anyone, literally ANYONE, can make "motorcycle exhaust"

Doesn't anyone remember Shervin Rezaiy? ....he made his own "custom exhaust systems" at a "good price" too...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Always interesting to see "example" exhaust systems that are not even demonstrated on the model they're advertising for..... View attachment 8385

BONUS!!! They're letting thier customers do their research, development, and tuning for them... in exchange for cheap, unproven exhaust.

Anyone, literally ANYONE, can make "motorcycle exhaust"

Doesn't anyone remember Servin Rezaiy? ....he made his own "custom exhaust systems" at a "good price" too...

Im gone contact the seller try to get a sound clip or more info abaut it !

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
And I'm going to move this to the section that it needs to be in.......Gear and Accessories.....

·
Registered
36 Posts
And if you want it in black, its another $40 for the black powder coat. That's up to $265. For about $100 more, you can get a M4 Carbon slip on.

·
Registered
220 Posts
One thing I don't see is a hanger for the muffler. That is a lot of weight hanging off the end of that collector to not be directly attached to the bike. O could see it coming off in a few short rides.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Omfg shervin.....takes me back to my zx10r.org days. He finally went full retard the day he drilled massive holes in his frame for "aerodynamics"

·
Registered
616 Posts
I always liked the Supertrapp, but I'd have to pass. I'm in agreement with everyone else on this one. I'm very pleased with the M4 slip on. I feel it's a great deal, and have no regrets with the purchase.

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Those are either very restrictive with the plates or way too loud once open up. I tried that on my FZ6R and that came out very quick.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts