Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
image.jpg

Sadly, belly pan (what I wanted the most) is still getting made/shipped....but received: wind screen, seat cowl, rear hugger, stainless grill, headlight screen (illegal -- but I think will look bad @ss), and replacement air scoop covers.

Damn work -- I won't be able to install until Thursday at the earliest.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Very interested in belly pan pics when you get it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
137 Posts
Merry march christmas

·
Registered
221 Posts
ahh I was going to order the powerbronze bellypan. Thought I was going to be first.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ahh I was going to order the powerbronze bellypan. Thought I was going to be first.
Haha...well, I'm not first yet. They contacted me and told me they had a mounting issue; so they're waiting on a new mount before shipping. So, I don't know how long I'll be waiting.

I went to a local "bike night" the other night and saw 3 other graphite clones...and 2 orange clones -- THUS, had to upgrade and make my bike look a little different.

Forgot to mention -- the reaction the stock exhaust got when rev'd up was not inspiring. I really don't want to throw out 1k to upgrade to the akra...but time will tell.

·
Registered
337 Posts
How about a picture of the seat cowl installed? Would like to see how Powerbronze is mounting theirs compared to the ones already out.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Im saving for the carbon akra.. I already ordered an sp-engineering fender eliminator from UK (for the MT-09). I hope it fits.

·
Registered
730 Posts
That's NOT a hugger. A hugger goes over the rear wheel...That is a seat cowl.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Bashar P thanks for the pics. You just helped me make the decision on which windscreen I wanted. Bike looks awesome!

Reactions: Bashar_P

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
How does the hugger deal with water spray? The stock one bites.....
I haven't field tested the hugger in wet conditions yet. I try very hard to keep my bike from ever running in the rain. The powerbronze hugger is twice as long...so it must do at least a better job than stock.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts