Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Vendor
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The time has come.
I think most of us [unfortunate] Northerners are tired of being cold.
Let's keep ourselves warm in a www.FZ09.org Darkside Hoody!

The hoody will be almost exactly the same as the Darkside shirt... The only difference being that one right sleeve will have "www.FZ09.org" printed on it!

I'm trying to get a firm price on these... but it's looking like it will be $50-60 for one plus shipping.
Shipping will most likely be ~$13 because I will have to use a medium USPS flat rate box instead of a flat rate envelope.

If you are 100% in to get a www.FZ09.org Darkside hoody please post up with your requested qty, size, and style (pullover vs zipper).

Pullover option:

Zipper option:

We need at least 20 to put together an order.

·
Super Moderator
5,701 Posts
Is there ANY possibility that they can be had with a FRONT zipper? I like hoodies, just not the kind that you have to pull on over your head! Anyone else out there that feels the same way? I'm sure they would add some cost, but I'm OK with that.

·
Vendor
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Triple,

I can check if I can get zipped as an option. Although it would split the front graphic.

I'll get back to you about that.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Is there ANY possibility that they can be had with a FRONT zipper?

I like hoodies, just not the kind that you have to pull on over your head!

Anyone else out there that feels the same way?

I'm sure they would add some cost, but I'm OK with that.
+ 1 , here.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Is there ANY possibility that they can be had with a FRONT zipper? I like hoodies, just not the kind that you have to pull on over your head! I find that I can't seem to get them on unless they have a zipper :(
You're NOT supposed to put it on while still wearing your helmet, silly.....!!!:cool:

·
Vendor
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just heard back.

Zipper can be an option but then you no longer can have the front logo.

·
Super Moderator
5,701 Posts
Just heard back.

Zipper can be an option but then you no longer can have the front logo.
I would be OK with thqt.....but couldn't they just move it over to the left or right side.....where there would be a "name" on a shirt? If that is possible, that would be great. If it's not possible, I'm OK with that too. Pretty much I'm in for a zippered front hoodie.

Reactions: wingnut037

·
Vendor
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I would be OK with thqt.....but couldn't they just move it over to the left or right side.....where there would be a "name" on a shirt? If that is possible, that would be great. If it's not possible, I'm OK with that too. Pretty much I'm in for a zippered front hoodie.
This will be the zipper option:

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I'm out...I dont do zippers on my hoodies..

Reactions: Steve101

·
Super Moderator
5,701 Posts
I'm in, add me to the list......zipper option...size XL....quantity 1

Reactions: Niner

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Reactions: Niner

·
Banned