Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the protaper rm low bend evo (black) bars on my bike and I'm just not too happy with them. They have been on the bike for less than 100miles. I have been looking for a set of the clubmans used or new for a descent price and found nothin so I figured id throw it out there. I'd throw cash on top if they are brand new of course.. I paid 70-80$ I believe for the bars I have brand new.

I can't post pics from my phone for some reason.
But please feel free to text or call me, and I can shoot so pics via email or text.
9oh9 720 2417
[email protected]

Thanks for looking!
Darrel

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
I'm not skilled at buying used stuff, and really wanted the Buell 1125 clubmans so I paid the new price of $141ish.

Nick of Stoltec has said that if you go on a Buell forum you can find them used for a good price. The hand full of 09 riders I know off online that have switched to the Buell clubmans all love them, so not a great chance you will find a trade that way. But maybe on a Buell forum lol, they have the same diameter at the bar mount.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha thanks bob! I've read the same.. and unfortumatly it takes me a long time to learn to navigate new forums as well lol so I've come up empty handed every attempt :( I'm hoping SOMEONE put there didn't dig the clubmans lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got some cheap clubman bars off amazon for like 25$ The whole bar is 7/8 though so i just took some aluminum pipe and made a shim to fit em.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Cool Jimmyx27. How about a link to what you ordered and some photos of it on your bike?

Personally I like the fit, black finish and quality of the Buell clubmans (and funny to have the Buell logo on my 09) but it's good to have options.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts