Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
No longer looking (01-29-2014)

I know that this is likely a long shot but I figured it was worth asking before having my wheels powder coated. Looking to trade a stock set of Blue-Purple wheels (Blurple) from the Graphite model for the Black wheels from the Rapid Red model.

Please PM or e-mail me if you have any interest.

Thank you!

Scott
[email protected]

·
Registered
294 Posts
I'd make the same trade. All black would look sweet...even though I do like the blurple on black. I think the red with blurple is horrible looking....but everyone else seems to like it. So, you might get that trade from somebody. Good luck. I'd love to see what the all black looks like.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd make the same trade. All black would look sweet...even though I do like the blurple on black. I think the red with blurple is horrible looking....but everyone else seems to like it. So, you might get that trade from somebody. Good luck. I'd love to see what the all black looks like.
The Blurple on red actually looks much better than I had originally anticipated; I think a few others have liked the look as well. It's worth a shot!

Would you want a couple bent rims? :p
lol; I don't think bent rims will have the function I am looking for. You know...working! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts