Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been discussed. Yes I know the LEDs aren't sold to the US market, but if anyone has any they aren't using, I will take them off your hands! To anyone in the states, how much did you pay including shipping, and what site did you purchase from? If anything, this thread could serve as a compilation list for those in the US who are trying to pick up a set.

Thanks!

·
Registered
227 Posts
I'm in Canada so didn't have the problem, but here's a link to a Canadian dealer (never bought from them, but my dealer speaks French so you're probably better with a dealer from Toronto :), I'm sure they could have it shipped out your way:

Brampton Powersports | Honda dealership in Brampton, ON L7A 1A4

Wonder why Yamaha USA doesn't sell them...They even put it stock on a special edition Tenere in Canada. They should bin all the big fat fugly orange dangling blinkers and replace them all with these.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Wonder why Yamaha USA doesn't sell them...They even put it stock on a special edition Tenere in Canada. They should bin all the big fat fugly orange dangling blinkers and replace them all with these.
Probably not DOT (Department of Transportation) compliant, lenses too small and not visible enough from sides.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
At the time I was shopping, this was the only reputable dealership that had the Black ones in stock.

Purchased from: YamahaGenuineParts.com (Kelly's Cycle Centre Ltd)

YMEW07890000 2 Rear LED turn signals $89.95 $179.90
SHP 1 Shipping $28.78 $28.78
Canadian Dollar Total $208.68

·
Registered
57 Posts
At the time I was shopping, this was the only reputable dealership that had the Black ones in stock.

Purchased from: YamahaGenuineParts.com (Kelly's Cycle Centre Ltd)

YMEW07890000 2 Rear LED turn signals $89.95 $179.90
SHP 1 Shipping $28.78 $28.78
Canadian Dollar Total $208.68
Goodness!!! I'll keep the stockers for that price...

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
But two hunnnndo for blinkers? Eek as much as I like them idk.. Maybe a trip to Canada for $200 to get them

·
Registered
227 Posts
But two hunnnndo for blinkers? Eek as much as I like them idk.. Maybe a trip to Canada for $200 to get them
I've bought cheap blinkers on other bikes and after washing the bike a few times, some LEDs went out...the time or cost of replacing them is worth buying the good stuff to start with. That or you accept the fugly stockers :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts