Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Part bought, thanks!

Hi, does any of you have a stock XSR900 stock brake light lying around? Let me know the price shipped to 33166 if you do! Some guy cracked mine and yamahapartshouse sells them like in 80 bucks. Thanks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have the rear tail-light and silver fender lying around and been looking to get rid of it. Was hoping to get around $80 for the whole thing but shipping would be a bit extra. Not sure if that would help you since the tail-light alone would be cheaper. If you want the rear silver fender + tail light assembly (turn signals included) for around $100 shipped let me know (or can pickup in SF Bay Area). It's in perfect condition.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have the rear tail-light and silver fender lying around and been looking to get rid of it. Was hoping to get around $80 for the whole thing but shipping would be a bit extra. Not sure if that would help you since the tail-light alone would be cheaper. If you want the rear silver fender + tail light assembly (turn signals included) for around $100 shipped let me know (or can pickup in SF Bay Area). It's in perfect condition.
Pm sent

1 - 4 of 4 Posts