Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm tempted to plunk $$$ down on the bike today. Its killing me having to wait to ride it, but i've never bought anything w/o trying it first. I wonder if my FZ1 will be pissed

·
Registered
699 Posts
I wonder if your dealer would be awesome enough to allow you to keep your deposit in house as like a credit or something if you absolutely hate it?!? That way you aren't all the way out of pocket if you don't like it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
My deposit is "non- refundable". I figure if I hate it when it comes in, than maybe I could just put it on a different bike.

I really can't imagine not liking this bike. Yamaha hit a homerun IMO.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,700 Posts
I'm thinking that as popular as these bikes are going to be, the dealer would be happy to have you cancel if you really don't like it, as he will probably have a waiting list for the bike and he can sell it pretty easily........then get your money for another model. I'm like you though, I just can't imagine this bike not being the SH!T.

Attachments

Reactions: NickJ

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dig the Yamahas, but this is the only bike (other than wr450) that really strikes my fancy in their line up here lately.

·
Super Moderator
5,700 Posts
I would definitely like an R1 or an R6 for track duty......if I didn't already have a 2007 CBR 600RR for that purpose. FJR's are pretty nice too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts