Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently rebuilding her after a bad accident, and the last thing I need to make her road worthy again is a new exhaust since I pretty much clamped them shut from the impact. So, if anyone is willing to part with an old pipe, weather its the whole kit, or just the headers, I would greatly appreciate it. I will also be posting in the main forum area about my rebuild/crash.

Central Coast California Area
Vandenberg AFB

I will pay shipping and everything. Thanks for the help

·
Registered
610 Posts
Ebay!!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Mine is gonna come off soon when my Akra gets here in a few weeks. I guess I could part with it then, but it would be a PITA to ship.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I have a complete stock exhaust i would sell as it is doing me know good now. It would be a pain to ship tho.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I get that. parts like our exhaust are just shaped to freaking weird. And Decon...I am always watching ebay. And a lot of other sites. I troll the internet all day looking for parts. Razzle and Lucas, I really only need the headers. The giant box is unnecessary. that's only if either of you feel like helping a guy out by cutting it off and making shipping easier. Your call.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I might be buying an akra soon and I live in northern so cal. Just gotta get someone to do the work on my bike to get it swapped..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts