Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah I have all four OEM in perfect condition with the stock harness connectors intact. Taken off a '14 MT09. Clear lenses. Will sell for $80 AUD plus postage. I'm in Melbourne.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Still got 4 x OEM Aussie/Euro style blinkers clear lenses for sale if anyone's interested PM me. $80 USD including airmail postage from Australia to anywhere in the world.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Hmmmmmmm...... I do hate the stock orange pumpkins on our bikes.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
No, not led. Just incandescent globes.
I have my rear 2if anyone wants them for the cost of speed bleeders from stoltecmoto.
Haven't gotten time to swap the fronts yet, I should really make some time for that.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
I thought as much - i bought some yamaha connectors like that ages ago, only to find that the MT connectors were very, very different.
Lucky i can solder.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The FZ uses this style connector that comes in three wire (up front) and two wire (out back).
Thats good info, all four MT connectors are the same, two wires in and out, there is no running light function. It's a rectangular connector. I cut the OEM connectors off my stock harness and included them with the blinkers.

The LED's I bought came with male bullet plugs, so I crimped female bullet connectors onto my harness to replace the OEM connectors.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
I just un clipped the brass connectors out of the plastic connector, and pushed the brass connectors from the new indicators in.
Of course, that was after testing the new fronts when I accidentally touched +and - together, shorting the fuse and cooking the relay.
First time I've done that in 20 years or so.

·
Registered
616 Posts
You're not alone! I did the same thing. After replacing the flasher relay and mounting the new lights, I realized I didn't like the led's and ended up going back to stock! Trial and error.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts