Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all.

I lost a bar end and need one to put on my bike which will be on display at the AIMExpo in Orlando in October. Has anyone removed theirs and have them taking up shelf space? Shoot me a price to Exeter, RI 02822. I can send PayPal, Check, money order....

Kevin

EDIT:::: I HAVE THE BAR ENDS AND NO LONGER NEED A SET. PROPS TO EVIL MECHANIC FOR GETTING THEM TO ME IN SUPER FAST. THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO OFFERED TO HELP ME OUT.

KEV

·
Registered
438 Posts
Hey all.

I lost a bar end and need one to put on my bike which will be on display at the AIMExpo in Orlando in October. Has anyone removed theirs and have them taking up shelf space? Shoot me a price to Exeter, RI 02822. I can send PayPal, Check, money order....

Kevin
Dont know what they're worth... $20 shipped? If interested PM me for details. Removed them at like 300 miles.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
i have a pair i can let go to if that falls through.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I also have a set. Forgot all about them til now!

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
i have a pair i can let go to if that falls through.
You've got a pair you can let go.....???

Didn't you see the IBM Memo......??? :cool:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hey all.

Kevin
Just go over to the inventory and get a Kaoko Throttle Lock off the shelf:
yam810_web.jpg
Kaoko Throttle Lock Cruise Control For Yamaha FZ-09 '14 - TwistedThrottle.com

and you're done! That's what I did.
You are trying to showcase your products at that show, correct?
I'll be sure to stop by the booth and check your work!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just go over to the inventory and get a Kaoko Throttle Lock off the shelf:
Kaoko Throttle Lock Cruise Control For Yamaha FZ-09 '14 - TwistedThrottle.com
and you're done! That's what I did.
You are trying to showcase your products at that show, correct?
I'll be sure to stop by the booth and check your work!
I have a Kaoko on there already but have lost BOTH of the bar ends. I didn't want to say that out loud.... I took them off to put on heated grips and even lock tited them when I put them back on but the dang things fell of anyway. One of them was somewhere in South Dakota during a 30 day ride around the country.

I am leaving the Kaoko on but have to actually remove some of the kit I have on the bike currently. The bike is to showcase items from our supplier SW-MOTECH only. If I were representing our other supplier R&G I could add their bar end sliders but it is too much of a conflict. A throttle lock is something SW-MOTECH isn't going to ever make.

It was a good suggestion though. Thanks for thinking of it.

Kev

·
Registered
24 Posts
C ya there also. Looking forward to seeing what is available for the 09 this year. I was lucky enough to get a demo ride at last years' show and it was enough to convinced me to put a deposit down the next week.

I had to wait till 12/6 to get the fastest color(red) of course but have had a permanent smile on my face ever since.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
C ya there also. Looking forward to seeing what is available for the 09 this year. I was lucky enough to get a demo ride at last years' show and it was enough to convinced me to put a deposit down the next week.

I had to wait till 12/6 to get the fastest color(red) of course but have had a permanent smile on my face ever since.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Look forward to meeting you. The bike won't have all of the gear on it as previously mentioned but I can tell you my thoughts on a lot of the items for the bike. I have about 12,000 on it now so I am definitely testing the gear.

Kev

1 - 13 of 13 Posts